During the first few weeks of our CSA, we were receiving tons of garlic scapes. I already showed you the easy pesto you can make but another super quick and very tasty recipe is this cannellini, or white bean, and garlic scape hummus dip that I found on Farmer Dave’s recipe section that is originally from the New York Times.
- 1/3 cup sliced garlic scapes (3-4 scapes)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon course sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil