- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (free hot chocolate and gingerbread men!)
- Epcot’s World Showcase Wine Walk (six wine samples around the world)
- The Villas at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Dole Whip!
- Spending time with family
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House
- The New Star Tours Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This post is featured on the Disney Blog Carnival #27. Read more great posts about all things Disney!
Today marks 130 days until we’re at Walt Disney World again. We are all set to spend Dec. 1 through Dec. 3 at a villa in Jambo House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge. Then, on Dec. 4, we embark on a 4-day cruise of the Caribbean taking in stops at Nassau, Bahamas, and Disney’s own private island – Castaway Cay.
So, today I wanted to take a look behind how to make a dining reservation at the most magical place on Earth…
At 180 days, you can begin to make dining reservations for your meals at Disney World. The “advanced dining reservation” process can be a bit complicated since you need to count backwards 180 days from when you check in. That marks the day you can make your ADRs. For us, our 180 mark was June 4.