This is a really simple recipe that I created with ingredients we already had in the fridge and cupboard for a delicious meal using that other white meat. This is designed for two people but you could easily double it for a family dinner for four.
- 2 thick, boneless pork chops
- 1/3 cup light, brown sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (I used Trader Joe’s Maple Agave Syrup)
- 1 cup unsweetened, natural apple sauce (I like Musselman’s, but this would be really good with homemade apple sauce, too.)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste